Revitol AcneZine for Acne Prone Skin
Acnezine is a acne treatment that is relatively new to the market and showing more interest in acne sufferers since launch but what we want to know if Acnezine is really a scam (some people claim) and if it does really work like we want it to for our acne.
Firstly,we like to review natural ways to clear acne and Acnezine is one of these natural herbal acne treatment systems with the right ingredients.
This herbal acne treatment is surprisingly cheaper than most of its competitors and for what you get, it is really worth the 25.65 here. Lets find out what Acnezine has inside and how to use it to get clear skin within 2 weeks using natural/herbal ingredients for mild and severe acne.
Whats In Acnezine And What Makes It So Special
Revitol have thought outside the box when creating Acnezine for acne. They decided to use a proven routine that has shown excellent results to millions around the world. They designed an internal and external treatment which breaks down acne from the start (internally) and the external cream helps existing acne improve.
This system is recommended for teenage acne, adult acne and pregnancy acne. The two treatments are:
1. REVITOL Acne Treatment Creme is used externally for acne prone skin areas such as the face, neck, back, upper chest, shoulders and upper arms. Acnezine have chosen carefully what main ingredient to use for acne sufferers and they chose Benzoyl Peroxide. You find Benzoyl Peroxide in many more expensive acne treatments that are known to work well like OBAGI CLENZiderm which is a common acne killer and uses Benzoyl Peroxide and the same percentage (5%).
Benzoyl Peroxide reduces existing acne (kills bacteria on the surface of the skin) and digs deep into pores to prevent acne from returning by clearing pores of dead skin cells and excess oils clogging pores. However there are some side effects with this treatment and they are dryness. REVITOL Acne Treatment Creme can cause skin to dry up excessively if applied to much, use with caution.
2. The second step to clearing acne with REVITOL Acnezine Skin Antioxidants is internally. Taking these supplements flushes out toxins and acne causing foods that the immune system struggles to fight. However these are more added benefits of acne zine on top of clearing acne and will not always help severe acne cases like cystic acne. These supplements are full of vitamins such as Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 and E these are all designed for clearing out the skin from the inside out. Only once capsule a day is required which saves more time compared to other natural and herbal acne complete Systems like Clear Skin Max which is completely herbal, using teas and capsules for a even more natural approach.
How to use and apply Acne Treatment Creme
- Use normal face wash, cleanse face and make sure its completely clean and fresh before applying a thin layer of Creme to area and massaging into skin/pores.
- Leave on skin and apply 3 times a day. ( Personal Tip: Use once a day for the first 4-7 days then start to build up to 2-3 times a day depending on skin for best results)
When to use supplements for acne
- 1 capsule a day on a empty stomach. (before a meal for best results)
- Not recommended if pregnant
My Review Acnezine System By REVITOL For Acne
Acnezine has taken a very simple, creative and precise way to create their system by simply looking at the causes of acne and creating these products designed to treat. Personally REVITOL is underrated because the price is much cheaper than most systems and when you buy in bulk.
When I used this product back in January I noticed a improvement in my acne in the first week and it carried on until I stopped using it. I would still occasionally get a pimple in the morning sometimes though. My mistake I made with this product was using the Acne Treatment Creme to much in the first week of purchase (3 times a day every day) because I was desperate to get rid of my acne and I do not recommend this because I experienced dry skin occasionally.
- Easy and simple to use
- Inexpensive for what you get
- Try it free
- Good for mild acne+
- Helps scars tissue with collagen
- If used incorrectly can cause harm
- Not strong enough for severe acne
- Results can take up to 2 weeks
So, is acnezine a scam or a real acne treatment? The answer to this question is a real acne treatment and not a scam. Out of 10 I give Acnezine a 8-10 because of its simple to use, well designed and is inexpensive to buy and also comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you struggle with acne pimples, spots and cysts this is your key out of there and into a better clear skin life thanks to Acnezine.
Where To Buy Acnezine Officially
This system is in high demand so you may not be able to get it but you can check here