Acne vulgaris is a skin condition that inflames skin and results in pimples, blackheads and boils, appearing on the surface of the skin. This is generally called ‘Acne’.
The word backne is a form of slang for acne on the back area including the shoulders, general back and lower back to the bottom.
Itchy skin, redness and uncomfortable pimples or ‘zits’ are very common with backne. See the pictures of backne for a proper understanding of what back acne looks like on a teenage male.
There are many causes of acne on the back and you are about to find out what you could be doing wrong.
Common causes of backne
Back acne can be caused by a number of things, here are some of the main causes that can easily be prevented:
- Harsh detergents and rough body washes. These
are some of the main causes for temporary back acne and can cause skin to ‘breakout’ in legions of pimples, zits and inflammation in an area. Using a soft/kind body wash can greatly reduce sudden acne breakouts and help to smooth skin to prevent acne returning.
- Irritation; back acne that is consistent can be reduced with simple mind control. This probably sounds bazaar at first, however what I mean by this is controlling the urge to scratch, pick and squeeze your backne. It ONLY MAKES IT WORSE! It applies for all forms of acne.
- Sweat; Sweating is the body’s natural way of cooling the temperature down. A bacterium spreads when sweat is present and for acne prone skin, this isn’t good. When pores are clogged, bacteria can flourish inside thus creating pimples and cysts. After activities try to wash acne prone areas (back, neck and face) and avoid not washing/cleansing before bed.
How to rid Backne for Good
Getting rid of backne can be harder for some than others. Natural treatments have been proven to treat acne effectively without causing nasty side effects. Some treatments like Accutane that are used for severe acne can cause headaches, birth defects and abdominal pains.
These are not treatments you want to use for your back acne. Generally finding a backne treatment that consists of natural treatments can be more beneficial for skin. This is because natural ingredients contain healing properties alongside antibacterial and anti-fungal. These are what you need to clear up your backne fast. Here is The One I Used for my Back Acne.
My backne was really getting me down especially when I went swimming and my back was exposed to the public. It looked unhygienic, dirty and was embarrassing. This is why I am recommending this natural treatment. It’s full of natural ingredients such as Flower Extract, Cinnamon Extract and Aloe Vera. Not forgetting it has a tropical treatment used by almost every acne treatment that dermatologist use and that is 2% salicylic acid.This is a great amazon product that I used 3 times a day.
Salicylic acid breaks down excess dead skin cells, sooths inflammation and help rebuild scar tissue. Aloe Vera also helps with scars and red marks so this treatment has got the right ingredients for all skin types.
How to Rid Backne Scars?
Every cut, graze, accident, disease, surgery or opening of the skin results in some form of scarring. Acne causes small to big holes in the skin that look like pits where scars form.
Scars are hard to treat without spending $1000+ of money and once formed thy can only majorly healed. Picking squeezing and touching backne can increase the chances of pimples scarring so avoid these at all times. Scars need to be treated and prevented sooner than later to avoid holes, pits and dips in the skin.
See how I healed my acne scars by Clicking Here
Helpful Tips to Use with Your Backne Treatment
Here are some tips to help your back acne disappear whilst using effective treatment:
- Don’t wash/cleanse your back acne more than twice a day. This is because natural oils on the skin help protect skin. Washing the excess sebum in and around the pores will dry up skin making it itchy, irritable and sometimes worse. Before bed morning and night are the best times to use treatment and cleanse face.
- Wear loose clothing on the torso to help back acne heal itself. Tight clothing can irritate and pick open wounds, loose clothing will help reduce back acne and reduce the chances of scarring.
- Sweating can be the best solution for when the body is hot however the worst for acne on the back. Wash after sweating activities and drink more water and avoid eating dairy foods.
Removing Backne – Conclusion
In conclusion you have found some interesting was to prevent, treat and remove your embarrassing backne without causing side effects or making it worse.
Using natural treatments is always a better alternative to treating skin conditions like acne vulgaris because they are kind to skin and help the healing process. This being said doesn’t mean that using chemical peels and tropical creams will not treat back acne. These are very useful too however do contain some minor/severe side effects so use with caution.
Please leave a comment below of your experiences from backne and how you deal with it.
Share Your Acne Story Below